What is PEMF?
Pulsed Electromagnetic Field technology is a soothing and restorative modality that stimulates and exercises the cells to support overall wellness. Put simply, PEMF provides your cells with the energy they need to perform at their highest capacity. Studies show that PEMF may:
- Enhance the body’s natural recovery process
- Assist with muscle fatigue and discomfort after exercise
- Support general relaxation
- Increase natural energy
- and Amplify athletic performance
Pulse PEMF manufactures the world’s leading PEMF technology with systems designed to energize the mind, body, and life. Pulse’s exclusive accessories are made with human anatomy in mind and handcrafted from ultraluxe, soft, durable, leather-free Ultrafabrics®. Synergy Healing will be offering PEMF sessions with the Pulse XL PRO, Contour Body Bed, Square Pad, Rings, and Paddles. Pulse PEMF differs from other electromagnetic devices in its low-to-high intensity capability, which allows for a new level of session customization. Pulse PEMF, a non-invasive, relaxing, and safe modality, interacts at the cellular level for lasting wellness benefits.
PEMF may not be right for you if you:
- Are the recipient of an organ transplant
- Have an internal electronic device that cannot be removed, such as pacemakers, cochlear implants, defibrillators, spinal stimulators, etc.,
- Are actively bleeding,
- Are pregnant or believe you may be pregnant, or
- Have injuries or concerns of injuries that have not yet been evaluated by a licensed healthcare provider.